Goldstar is seeking highly motivated and ambitious people for the role of Account Executive. This position will focus on building successful relationships with our venue partners, maximizing sales for these partners and acquiring new events that will get our members to Go Out More! We are looking for someone who passionate about live entertainment and is motivated by the excitement of growing our business. Sales experience is a must.
This job will be based out of our Pasadena (Calif.) office on bustling Lake Avenue.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Meeting established monthly goals for ticket sales, revenue, and development.
- Managing and developing relationships with live entertainment partners, including theater producers, concert promoters and marketing directors.
- Planning, developing and pitching successful pricing strategies for our partners.
- Implementing marketing and promotion plans.
Before applying, we recommend you:
- Develop a thorough understanding of Goldstar’s business.
- Read this job description carefully and honestly assess your fit and interest.
- Devote thought to the specific ways in which you’re well suited to this role.
How to Join Us
Please submit a resume and cover letter detailing why you’re interested in this position and why you feel you would be successful in this role. Submissions without a cover letter will not be accepted.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in the live entertainment space is a plus.
- Proven record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Superior networking skills.
- Results oriented, motivated to win, doesn’t take no for an answer.
- Thrives in a fast paces and high pressure environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze data to form recommendations on how to grow sales for partners.
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Stock options in our fast growing company.
- Generous medical, dental and vision benefits
- Complete 401k package that includes both traditional and roth 401k plans.
- Employee ‘comp’ tickets to great events.
- Professional work environment that is still fun and family friendly.
Goldstar is committed to cultivating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. Our mission is to help everyone love live entertainment as much as we do, and we can’t do that without a team as diverse (in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity and perspective) as our customers and the live entertainment industry as a whole.