Product Sales - Consultant
Goldstar is seeking a highly motivated closer for the role of Product Sales Consultant for our Venue Relations team. This position will focus on selling Goldstar’s new product integration and may lead to future projects. The Product Sales Consultant will report to the Senior Director of Venue Relations. We are looking for someone who is passionate about live entertainment, ticketing, and technology and can clearly and effectively sell a new tech product to a large subset of current Goldstar Organizers.
This is a 3 month contract position, with potential to extend.
This position will be based out of our Pasadena (Calif.) office on bustling Lake Avenue.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Handling a heavy volume of outbound emails and phone calls to develop leads with Goldstar Organizers.
- Providing demonstrations of new technology to Goldstar Organizers.
- Developing a expert level knowledge of new technology and Goldstar’s value proposition.
- Acquiring new sign ups from Goldstar organizers and hitting monthly targets.
- Tracking and organizing a robust sales pipeline.
- Working collaboratively across departments to ensure product growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent experience.
- 2-4 years of sales experience with quantifiable sales results.
- SaaS sales experience (preferred)
- A strong knowledge of the arts and entertainment industry (preferred).
- Results oriented, motivated to win, doesn’t take no for an answer.
- Thrives in a fast paced and high pressure environment.
- Base + commission (3 month contract, potential to grow)
- Employee ‘comp’ tickets to great events.