Customer Service Specialist
The Customer Service Specialist will work from home answering customer emails and making phone calls to customers. This is a chance to work with a successful, fast-growing team in an exciting internet company that sells tickets to live entertainment. This job would be well suited for a smart, fast-learner who is comfortable solving technical problems and has strong writing and verbal communication skills.
In order to be considered for this position, you must live in the Los Angeles area. Please submit a resume and cover letter detailing the ways in which you are well suited for this position.
- Answer questions and resolve problems for Goldstar customers via e-mail and phone.
- Provide technical support via email and telephone for members who are having difficulty completing purchases, using our app or website, accessing their account, looking up existing tickets, etc.
- Approximately 18-20 hours a week working from home. The ability to work weekends and holidays is a must. you must be able to work this schedule: Fridays 3pm-9pm, Saturday 12pm-6pm and Sunday 10am-4pm including holidays.
- Ability to occasionally work from our Pasadena office.
The successful candidate is likely to be:
- An excellent writer and verbal communicator.
- Highly competent in web functionality and online research.
- Ability to organize data with patience and accuracy.
- Able to appeal to customers and business partners via email and phone in a friendly, direct manner.
- Customer-oriented, preferably with job experience in customer service.
Before applying, we recommend you:
- Review Goldstar’s website and get to know the business, with a particular emphasis on Help Topics and account pages.
- Read this job description carefully and honestly assess your fit and interest, especially the schedule!
- Devote thought to the specific ways in which you’re well suited to this role.
Compensation and Perks:
- Hourly rate of $18 per hour
- Stock options as part of the Goldstar Employee Stock Option Plan
- Participation in the Employee Comp Ticket Program