Director of Venue Team Operations
Reporting directly to the Chief Venue Officer, the Director of Venue Team Operations will support the execution of all venue team initiatives and activities. Operating in conjunction with the Chief Venue Officer, this person will play a critical role in making sure that the Venues team hits its operational goals, understands its progress, and executes a plan on a daily basis.
The Director of Venue Team Operations will be fact-oriented, curious about data and capable of getting answers to questions via concrete information and data. This person will be a clear communicator, with the ability to focus on key priorities and persistently follow up on those priorities, working through others, right through to completion. They will work as an extension of the Chief Venue Officer and must be able to operate cooperatively with the rest of the Venues team.
The venue team itself is a group of relationship managers who interact on a high-frequency basis with live entertainment venues and promoters to encourage them to use and optimize Goldstar as a marketing channel. The Director of Venue Team Operations will therefore be focused on helping the Chief Venue Officer lead that team.
This job will be based out of our Pasadena (Calif.) office on bustling Lake Avenue.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS ROLE INCLUDE:
- Request, gather and analyze data to understand how the venue team is operating, including identifying opportunities, strengths and roadblocks.
- Analyze, prioritize, plan and control focused objectives.
- Strategically plan and deploy resources to the team efficiently while pushing for results.
- Listen carefully and communicate clearly.
- Work collaboratively but persistently toward success in all objectives.
- 5+ years of relevant experience with a focus on sales strategy, project management and team management.
- Strong analytical skills and fact-driven thinking.
- Methodical and high degree of attention to detail
- Exceptional follow up and collaboration skills
- Very strong listening and communication skills.
- Ability to manage time and complex priorities.
- Interest in live entertainment and appreciation for the Goldstar brand is a plus.
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Stock options in our fast growing company.
- Generous medical, dental and vision benefits
- Complete 401k package that includes both traditional and roth 401k plans.
- Employee ‘comp’ tickets to great events.
- Professional work environment that is still fun and family friendly.