Goldstar is looking for a proactive and forward-thinking individual who is professional and personable with a can-do attitude for the role of Administrative Assistant. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of executive support tasks, prides themselves on being organized, and can keep multiple projects on track. Main duties include office management and providing administrative assistance to key Executives. To be successful in this role you must always maintain a professional atmosphere and environment within the office, be quality and customer oriented, have excellent communication skills, and be a self-starter with a high sense of urgency.
- Create and maintain a professional office environment.
- Greet and direct visitors as appropriate with a friendly attitude.
- Liaise with staff, executives, and office related vendors.
- Manage calendar scheduling for all conference rooms. Send calendar invitations for company-wide events.
- Provide administrative support to key executives as needed. Support will include, but is not limited to:
- Meeting coordination, calendar and schedule management, expense report management, travel arrangements and other tasks as requested.
- Coordination, preparation, and cleanup of all company sponsored events, including but not limited to company-wide meetings, group training sessions, executive offsites, etc.
- Maintain supply areas, break areas, and kitchen. Includes, but is not limited to:
- Ordering all supply items, organizing storage space, and performing light cleanup during scheduled walkthrough of all common areas.
- Sort and prepare vendor payments for delivery.
- Answer all live incoming calls from main phone line and direct accordingly.
Examples of Key Projects/Goals:
- Making sure that the office is presented in a professional manner.
- Providing excellent customer service to all Goldstar visitors.
- Providing excellent service and assistance to key Executive Team Members.
- Coordinating and handling employees’ office needs.
- Organization & multitasking
- Dependability and follow through
- Discretion, confidentiality and managing expectations
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Acute ability to multitask
- High attention to detail
- Uplifting & positive personality
- Ability to handle different working and management styles
- Can work autonomously but also thrives in a collaborative, dynamic environment
- Exercises great judgement
- Energetic & motivated self-starter
- Stock options in our fast growing company.
- Complete 401k package that includes both traditional and roth 401k plans with a company match.
- Generous medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Employee ‘comp’ tickets to great events.