Email Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a motivated, creative and analytical Email Marketing Manager to run the day-to-day operations of Goldstar’s email channel. The Email Marketing Manager’s focus is on the planning, execution and analysis of daily email promotions to 10 million members in 26 major U.S. metros, using our in-house email platform.
Our Email Marketing Manager works across departments to coordinate the timely and effective promotion of high quality content, while diligently tracking performance of every email.
The right candidate will leverage previous email marketing experience and current campaign data to continually optimize and recommend best practices and testing ideas. This is a high-pressure, time-sensitive role, but will prove rewarding and fun for the right candidate. If you’re a fan of theater, music, comedy or sports and enjoy hands-on, data driven marketing, you’ll love working with us.
- Strong analytic capabilities, both quantitative and qualitative
- Ability to organize, prioritize and efficiently manage a hefty workload
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work fast -- very fast
- A thorough and up-to-date understanding of email best practices
- Experience with campaign management and segmentation tools
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficient in Excel & PowerPoint/Keynote
- A creative spirit
- Willingness to pitch ideas and test new approaches
- Ability to organize and analyze results data and deliver actionable insights
- Passion for live entertainment: theater, music, comedy and sports
This job is all about coordinating and presenting offers in a creative and engaging way to an audience of more than 10 million members. Your submission should be an example of your amazing work -- you are, after all, selling yourself.
Health, Vision, Dental
401K Matching Program
Monthly Comp Tickets