Latin Marketing Consultant
Goldstar is looking for a partnership development expert to build affiliate and advertising relationships with websites, blogs, podcasts and social media outlets focused on the Latin audience. The marketing specialist will have an existing base of relationships and a willingness to do research, outreach and relationship building with publishers in the space.
Goldstar offers an array of live entertainment options and a platform that is attractive to the Latin market. Our live events span concerts, theater, attractions, cruises, tours, amusement parks and local festivals. Along with this diverse selection of events, our platform is built to be mobile first, our customer service is excellent and we offer affordable ticket prices with many tickets being exchangeable or cancellable.
This is a 3+ month position with the opportunity to extend based on the specialist's performance against new member acquisition and revenue growth targets. We particularly welcome candidates in cities that reside in big Goldstar markets that have large Latin populations including Los Angeles, New York and Chicago.
How to Join Us
Please submit a resume and cover letter detailing why you’re interested in this position and why you feel you would be successful in this role.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Generate leads and develop strategic relationships with publishers, media companies, and content sites, to drive new member sign ups and revenue for Goldstar.
- Continuously create a pipeline of new partnerships using your existing network of relationships.
- Implement programs and campaigns that produce new member acquisition and revenues.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in marketing.
- Proven network of contacts with publishers and other potential partner brands in the Latin market.
- Passion for live entertainment and appreciation for the Goldstar brand.
- Strong track record of driving new business.
- Spanish language skills preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.