Goldstar is an industry leading primary ticket sales marketplace that is dedicated to making live entertainment more accessible. We work directly with thousands of theaters, comedians, musicians, magicians, food festivals and all kinds of live entertainment to connect folks that want to go out with interesting things they may not even know exist. Besides our apps and website, we power a number of other large “name brand” marketplaces. We are an established, profitable company that is still growing rapidly. And unlike many companies in the ticketing industry, we are laser-focused on improving the experience of the event goer.
Goldstar.com is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our existing team and help our finance, venue relations and product teams. This position is located on site in Pasadena, CA.
We are seeking a business analyst to support strategic decision making through a data driven approach to research and analytics. You will directly support our CFO in financial analysis and business modeling. You will work with our engineers to support our business intelligence data platform and you should be technically adept and capable of extending our BI tools. You will work directly with the executive team to develop a deep understanding of our large dataset. You may work with our user experience team to drive quantitive analysis of our user's behavior. You will deliver analyses to guide decision-making and prioritization across teams within the company.
Goldstar is committed to cultivating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. Our mission is to help everyone love live entertainment as much as we do, and we can’t do that without a team as diverse (in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity and perspective) as our customers and the live entertainment industry as a whole.
- 3 or more years experience in a data driven business role.
- Experience with Google Sheets, SQL and Looker/Tableau.
- Advanced excel skills are required.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and problem-solving abilities.
- LookML or R experience (or similar data analysis tools).
- Experience with AWS Redshift and ETL data pipelines highly valued.
- Top of market salaries based on experience.
- PTO (120 hours per year for the first 3 years, 160 hours thereafter)
- Stock options in our fast growing company.
- Complete 401k package that includes both traditional and roth 401k plans with a company match.
- Generous medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Free tickets to everything we sell every month.