Partnership Development - Consultant - Chicago
Goldstar is looking for a relationship-driven individual to lead partnership development in one of our largest markets,
Chicago. The ideal candidate will form new partnerships with relevant publishers to drive new member acquisition and ticket purchases in the home market and nationwide. We're looking for someone who is passionate about live entertainment, has existing relationships, and can activate partner brands. The role will work closely with marketing, business development, and the digital product team.
This is a 3 month contract position with the desire to extend. This is a remote position, but you must live in the
Chicago are to be considered.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Generate leads and develop strategic relationships with publishers, media companies, and content sites, to drive new member sign ups and revenue for Goldstar.
- Continuously create a pipeline of new partnerships using your existing network of relationships.
- Implement programs and campaigns that produce new member acquisition and revenues.
- Minimum 5+ years experience in business development or marketing.
- Proven network of contacts with publishers, media companies and other potential partner brands.
- Passion for live entertainment and appreciation for the Goldstar brand.
- Strong track record of driving new business.
- Exceptional analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a broad spectrum of external partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience