Organizer Success Specialist
The Organizer Success Specialist will be responsible for working with Goldstar's venue partners ("Organizers") to ensure that event listings go up smoothly, efficiently and accurately on the Goldstar website. They work on the day-to-day of getting events and offers live on the site and are experts on Goldstar’s proprietary system. This position requires a very technically savvy, quick learner with strong computer skills and a positive attitude. Our business is constantly growing and changing and this role is expected to easily keep up with changes to our systems, technology and processes.
The position will be based out of our Pasadena, CA office. We have a full time and part time opportunity available for this role. Please see the application questions below to indicate which you would like to be considered for.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing requests and inquiries from our Organizers who are listing events through our proprietary system
- Trouble shooting technical issues with Organizers
- Working with the Customer Service team to manage customer and venue issues
- Constantly staying updated on changes within the Goldstar system.
We recommend candidates develop a thorough understanding of Goldstar’s business before applying; candidates read this job description carefully, and honestly assess their fit and interest before applying; candidates devote thought before applying to the specific ways in which they will be very well suited to this role.
- 2+ years of work experience, in e-commerce or event ticketing a plus
- Technically minded with exceptional computer skills
- Success learning and mastering technology, experience with ticketing systems a plus
- Ability to juggle multiple browser windows/tabs
- Effective and friendly communicator by phone and email
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about live events
- $22 an hour
- Employee ‘comp’ tickets to great events