Jr. Account Executive
Goldstar is seeking highly motivated people for the role of Jr. Account Executive. This entry level position will focus on learning the fundamentals of building successful relationships with our venue partners, maximizing sales for these partners and acquiring new events that will get our members to Go Out More! We are looking for someone who is passionate about live entertainment and is motivated by the excitement of growing our business.
This job will be based out of our Pasadena (Calif.) office on bustling Lake Avenue.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with account executives on market needs.
- Create offer proposals for our partners.
- Prospect new business leads.
- Manage a small portfolio of small to medium sized partnerships.
- Pitch promotions to our partners.
- Onboard new partners.
Before applying, we recommend you:
- Develop a thorough understanding of Goldstar’s business.
- Read this job description carefully and honestly assess your fit and interest.
- Devote thought to the specific ways in which you’re well suited to this role.
How to Join Us
Please submit a resume and cover letter detailing why you’re interested in this position and why you feel you would be successful in this role. Submissions without a cover letter will not be accepted.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience.
- Superior networking skills.
- Results oriented, motivated to win, doesn’t take no for an answer.
- An interest in sales and business development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Past work or internship experience in marketing, PR, sales, live entertainment is a huge plus!
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- PTO (120 hours per year for the first 3 years 160 hours thereafter).
- Stock options in our fast growing company.
- Generous medical, dental and vision benefits
- Complete 401k package that includes both traditional and roth 401k plans.
- Employee ‘comp’ tickets to great events.
- Professional work environment that is still fun and family friendly.
Goldstar is committed to cultivating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. Our mission is to help everyone love live entertainment as much as we do, and we can’t do that without a team as diverse (in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity and perspective) as our customers and the live entertainment industry as a whole.